Join us for breakfast at Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, RG6 1WG on Wednesday 26th June 2013 at 09:00.
Over breakfast, Communications Solutions UK in association with Jabra and
Modality Systems will be presenting an informative session on the benefits of
Unified Communications Lync 2013.
Learn how Microsoft Lync, Communications Solutions UK, and Jabra will
- Improve your company communications
- Facilitate employee collaboration
- Improve the speed of your return on investment
- Increase user adoption
Who should attend?
- Key decision makers from your business who are responsible for IT or communications
- Businesses with no current Unified Communications strategy or who already run OCS or Lync 2010
Please register here to book your place for the Briefing.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, but would like to be kept informed of any future events or just can’t wait to find out how devices make experiences with Lync 2013, then please click here for a call back.
We otherwise look forward to meeting with you on Wednesday 26th June 2013.
Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading,
RG6 1WG – Report to building 3 reception. For more information please click here