Microsoft are reporting service degradation across Office 365, their status alert test is as follows:
- Title: Users may be unable to access multiple Microsoft 365 services
- User impact: Users are unable to access multiple Microsoft 365 services.
- More info: Impact is occurring to the following services but is not limited to them:
- Microsoft Teams
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft Admin Center
Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, Identity and Endpoint.
- Current status: We’ve identified that a wide-area networking (WAN) routing change caused impact to the service. We’ve rolled back the change and monitoring the service as it recovers. Some of the customers who had previously reported impact are also reporting recovery.
- Scope of impact: Any user serviced by the affected infrastructure may be unable to access multiple Microsoft services.
If you wish to follow the status updates live please use this page here: Microsoft 365 Service health status (office.com)
If you got any doubt, or want to discuss with our team about this service degradation, please get in contact with us here.
Get your FREE IT Audit
To give you confidence in our service, we offer you an IT Audit.
This way we can
- Identify any potential concerns.
- Show you how we manage and report on
your IT Infrastructure.
Do you want to learn more about digital transformation's challenges for businesses?
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Stay Up to Date With Us
Learn about our Services Levels
With our help, you can improve efficiency and increase productivity.
Join Our Newsletter
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque