Would you like to take control of your communications and IT purchasing across your organisation?
If so speak to us about the cost savings and efficiency benefits of a bespoke web portal; giving you budget control whilst still allowing your staff equipment choice.
How will a web portal benefit you?
- Simplify your purchasing process
- Provide equipment standardisation across all your locations
- Ensure cost-effective pre-agreed pricing
- Give you budgetary control, and where necessary, a built-in management approval process
- Deliver consistency and compatibility based on your approved product set
- Ease the load of your IT helpdesk by ensuring that all users have the corporate standard, compatible equipment that will work
- Guarantee service delivery quality to your users having chosen a partner that offers reputable branded products on a standard web-platform
- Be responsive to the changing needs of your business
Tailored to you
All portals are bespoke. You choose the level of customisation you require based on your budget and requirements.
For example, you can specify the number of user log-ins you need, whether you want the portal to display your corporate branding and colours, or have a unique domain name. You can also choose a management authorisation process to control spending, or a reporting module to track spend and order history. User ‘help’ modules which give your staff quick access to product user guides and training materials are also available.
Call us on 0118 920 9420 to arrange an online demonstration of how your customised portal could work.
Why partner with us?
- You will have a portal that suits your business needs and your budget.
- You will benefit from our product expertise. We are an industry-accredited supplier with long-standing partnerships across the major brands
- Your portal will be maintained by us, ensuring that it runs smoothly and is kept up to date. Thus freeing up your staff to get on with their real work.
- You are guaranteed a cost-effective and efficient supply of equipment.
Call us now on 0118 920 9420 or email us at [email protected] to discover how a web portal can benefit your business.