Service Support Levels
designed to meet your business’s unique needs
There are three levels of service support for you to choose from
MonitoringWe keep an eye on things for you
- Free IT Audit
- Anti-virus Software and Patch Monitoring
- Operating System Patch Monitoring
- 3rd Party Patch Monitoring
- Basic Hardware Monitoring
ProactiveMonitor, patch and update
- All Monitoring Services PLUS
- Patch Management for All monitored programs
- Helpdesk with Unlimited Remote Support
- Support Resolution of Internet, Email & Network Issues
- License & Asset Reporting
- VPN Management
- Schedule Preventative Maintenance
- Key Application Maintenance
ManagedWe are your IT department.
- All Monitoring & Proactive Services PLUS
- Managed Data Backups
- Hardware Warranty Management
- Monthly Reports on Patch & Asset Status
- Preferential Call-Outs & Priority Ticket Allocation
- Managed Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- Virtual CIO Advice Line
We offer support on either a ‘per device’ or a ‘per user’ basis. Where users have multiple devices, support on a ‘per user’ basis can frequently be more cost-effective. Ask us to quote.
Do get in touch to discuss what would be the most appropriate level of service for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of each service support level?
We have three Services Levels. Each one is designed to take care of your IT needs; Which one is the most appropriate for you, usually depends on your in-house capabilities.
Monitoring: We monitor your infrastructure and suggest corrective actions. You can choose the next step.
Proactive: All monitoring plus our help desk support, actively patching and updating your system and devices.
Managed: We are your IT department. You have priority access to our support team.
How do I determine which service support level is right for me?
Easy, you call us!
The first thing we will do is to talk to you about your in-house capabilities and what kind of support you are looking for. We will then run an IT Audit, analyse the results and report back to you on our findings. We will make recommendations. However, our objective is to enable you to make an informed decision about what is best for your business.
What is the minimum contract period for a Support contract?
The minimum support contract term is 12-months. We do not believe in locking clients into long contracts. We know that you will stay with us if you like the way we work and are happy with our services.
What are the help desk hours?
Our help desk hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:0 to 17:00, excluding UK Bank and Public holidays.
How do I contact support?
The best way to contact one of our experts is by email. This will create a ticket in our system for you. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Get your FREE IT Audit
To give you confidence in our service, get to know us and how we work, contact us for your Free IT Audit.
The IT Audit
- Provides us with the information to assess the status of your systems.
- Identifies any vulnerabilities and potential concerns.
- Shows you how we manage your systems and report back.
Stay Up to Date With Us
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Click below to explore our feeds!
Terms & Conditions